- “Collective Information” means information about all of our users or specific groups or categories of users that we combine together thus that a data subject may no longer be identified.
- “Data Controller” means Witrafi, which is the company responsible for the processing of Personal Data.
- “Data Subject” means an identifiable natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- “Third parties” means companies or persons not related to Witrafi by common ownership or control and all other unrelated individuals.
- “Personal Data” means information relating to a data subject.
- “Processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
How We Gather Personal Data
Firstly, we gather personal data that you make available to us when accessing or using our Site and Service, for example information that occurs when you fill forms, search, visit pages on the Site or use other functionalities provided by the Site, including creating an account or paying for services. Should you create an account using third party logins, such as Facebook or Google, we will obtain the personal data that you have provided to the third party, to the extent allowed by your settings with the relevant site and authorized by you.
Secondly we receive Personal Data from your use of the Site, such as mobile data, log data, cookies and other data related to tracking technologies and Third Party social plugins.
How We Use Personal Data
We process your personal data for following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use the Site and Service;
- to operate, protect, improve and optimize our users’ experience (i.e. the Service) and our business operations, for which we may internally perform analytics, conduct research, personalize or otherwise customize your experience;
- to help create and maintain a data secure and data protected environment on the Service, including performing risk assessments and actions for preventing and rejecting actual and potential misconduct, malpractice, assaults and other unwanted activities which may cause any damage to you or us;
- to provide customer service and to send you messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts related to the Service and Platform, and information requested by you;
- to send you marketing, advertising, and promotional messages and other information that we see to interest you, including information about us, our services, or general promotions for partner campaigns and services. You can unsubscribe or opt-out from receiving these communications by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the link provided in such communications. Please note that by registration as a Member you give explicit consent for Witrafi to process your Personal Data for electronic direct marketing under the Section 200 of the Finnish Information Society Code (917/2014, as amended);
- to administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by Witrafi or our third party business partners; and
- to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties.
How We Protect Personal Data
We do our best and continuously implement and update our measures to protect your personal data against unauthorized access, destruction or alteration. We act in accordance with authorities and our cooperation partners to guarantee you data protection under the applicable laws. Nevertheless, you shall remember that in case of the internet, not any information is entirely sure and secure.
You may review, update, correct or delete your Personal Data by logging to the Witrafi account or sending an email to email@example.com. Please also note that in some cases reviews, forum postings and similar materials posted by you may continue to be publicly available on the Platform in association with your first name, even after your Account is cancelled. You are also entitled to be forgotten completely by us, if so requested, but please remember that in such case the lost information may not be brought back. Please notice that removal of Personal Data does not have effect on Collective Data.
Please note that we cannot and do not have control over other websites than the Site, even though a link to such site may be contained to our Site or Platform. These other websites may place their own cookies, web beacons or other files on your device, or collect and solicit Personal Data from you under their own rules about the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Data. You should read all related terms and conditions and policies before entering such site. Do not enter or use a website which you do not trust or agree with on matters related to your privacy.
How We Can Contact Us