If you have a playful soul, we might just have what you are looking for!
We have complex and intriguing problems to solve, in different areas. Our career opportunities range from engineering to data science, from business development to marketing, from operations to finance.
Here are few examples of the problems we aim to find a solution to.
- How can we tap into different sources of information to reliably suggest people where they can find available car parking spaces?
- How can we unleash the potential of private car parking spaces, currently hugely under-utilised and not always accessible when most needed?
- How can we build a close relationship with drivers and reverse the negative perception that most people (including ourselves) have about car parking?
We know there is no single right answer to such questions. And this is the reason why we offer career opportunities to people who have a creative and innovative approach to their working practice.
Career Opportunities – Open Positions
Below you can find positions we are looking to fill right now. If you match the requirements and are interested in what you’ve heard about Witrafi here and elsewhere, feel free to apply following the instructions in the job ad.
Visit this page often, as we have new career opportunities coming up soon.
Witrafi is changing the way we park. Our focus is envisioning and implementing user-centric solutions to make parking a positive experience for the drivers of the World and a sustainable activity for the cities we live in.
You will be working on selling our apps, devices and web services to mostly B2B clientele. This would happen mostly in Finnish and some in English. There are also opportunities for business development activities, if that floats your boat.
We now have an open position to expand our business-side team for future growth. The following skills are necessary to get the job done:
• Very good Finnish language skills, English skills too
• Sales skills (ice-to-eskimos/finns-style)
• Interpersonal skills (and niceness)
• Please don’t be arrogant
• Team work skills (success is a team effort)
• You take initiative (move fast)
• You are comfortable working on your own (to be expected in a small team)
• Willingness to travel in (mostly) Finland
• Have thoughts of your own
The ideal candidate is somebody who looks at current ways to do various things and feels they could be bettered in so many ways. You want to be part of change for the better. Project management experience is also considered a plus.
You will be supported by the CEO and CMO; they will make sure you have all the knowledge you need in terms of parking industry, competitors, customers, and more. The tech side will also fill you in with quirky jokes and tech specs.
This is a once in a lifetime chance to work for a startup that wants to improve the experiences of millions of drivers. You have the pilot seat, you will be the number one contact person to receive feedback and distill it with us to develop our offering; and as the sales person, you would be in charge of finding our customers and partners on the journey to better parking & traffic. As part of our team, you have a concrete possibility to influence Witrafi’s culture, products and services.
Salary and benefits are competitive and stimulating. Send your CV and cover letter, together with any example of your previous work you’d like to share, to Sampsa Siitonen (CEO): firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ps. Extra points if you sell me a pen.